- Go in the off-season, crowds are manageable.
- If you can, go for four days. Take your time and see the charachters, we skipped a lot of charachters because we felt like we would spend too much time waiting.
- Take a break in the middle of the day, it will help everyone recoop for the remainder of the day.
- Bring hats and sunglasses!
- Be prepared to replace hats and sunglasses.
- Visit Walmart just down the road for lanyards, shirts, sunglasses, sunscreen, hats, etc.
- Having a spare camera battery was so wonderful, saved me more than once!
- Split dinners with your spouse.
- See the parades, they are wonderful!
- If you can put your entire group in obnoxiously brightly-colored t-shirts. We did that the first day and it made it so easy to spot anyone we were missing.
If you want to read more about our Disney adventure check out these other posts:
Organizing Disneyland - Part 1
Organizing Disneyland Part 2
During / After
Saving money and still having fun
Our Hotel - Review
Ridemax - Review