Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Feature Photo Frame - Part 1

We are in a rental and in our living room we have a nice big fireplace that is essentially non-functional. Above the mantel we have this large wall space for which to decorate. We've had this beautiful fall-ish painting hanging there for the longest time. With spring arriving I felt the need for a pop of color and I wanted to see my beautiful children's faces.

So I took down the large painting and framed off a nice large square with painter's tape. I then took out my measuring tape and made sure that it was equally measured on all sides. I painted it a lovely turquoise blue. One of my favorite colors.

Once the paint had dried I then hung up the photo of my kids. It's looks cute, but it needs some finishing touches those are soon to come. Stay tuned!

I'm linking up here:
Organize and Decorate Everything

No comments:

Post a Comment